$1.40 average loaded mile
not including fuel surcharge
by direct deposit
It's simple. Bring your truck, take a load, and keep most of the revenue. As a power-only company, there's no loading, tarping, or handling. Just driving and earning.
What You'll Earn
- 72% Linehaul, plus 100% fuel surcharge
- $1.40 average per loaded mile (not including fuel surcharge)
- 19% Bobtail - about 19% of miles are empty and unpaid
- Weekly Settlements by direct deposit
- 50% Revenue Advance per load (issued on Comdata card)
- Base Plates - We'll provide your first base plate and permits, and we'll continue to provide them annually if you achieve 80,000 loaded accident/claim-free miles.
- 1% Gross Bonus - After 90,000 loaded accident/claim-free miles, you'll receive a 1% truck gross bonus paid monthly for a year.
- Insurance Reimbursement - After 96,000 loaded, accident/claim-free miles, we'll reimburse your occupational/accident insurance - about $1,700 a year.
- Tolls Paid as determined by PC Miler Practical Routing
- Safety Bonus
- Referral Bonus * Miles are based on a calendar year - January through December
What and Where You'll Drive
- 42% Empty Trailers
- 33% Specialized Entertainment Equipment
- 25% Miscellaneous Miscellaneous freight includes rock crushers and wood chippers, tool trailers and generators, MRI trailers and medical labs, stacked chassis, carnival rides, and government freight.
- 48 States plus Canada
- 3 Main Lanes - Midwest, Northeast, and Southwest
- 3-6 Weeks out on average; average length of haul is 800 miles